DS160 : Address where you will stay in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS160 : Address where you will stay in US

Thanks for answering all my questions so far.

I am filling the online DS160 form. I need some help on answering the following fields in the DS160:

Question in DS 160: ---- Address where you will stay in US :
    I am not sure about this. Offer letter rolled out by the Employer says that I will work out of Home and they have instructed me to stay in any US city close to a major airport. My Job will require travelling to the client site. As per the LCA, current client for who I am going to work is in California.

Question in DS160 ----Under the Temporary work information section, where Do you intend to work? - Name of employer?

For this question, shall I put the Employer name or the client name?

Thanks!!

Question in DS 160: ---- Address where you will stay in US :
    I am not sure about this. Offer letter rolled out by the Employer says that I will work out of Home and they have instructed me to stay in any US city close to a major airport. My Job will require travelling to the client site. As per the LCA, current client for who I am going to work is in California.
    >>> You need to provide them an address where they can contact you if needed. It cannot be a hotel address. Talk to your employer and see if they have a guest house address that you can stay temporarily.

Question in DS160 ----Under the Temporary work information section, where Do you intend to work? - Name of employer?
    >>> If you will be working at the client location, then your employer name and the client address. If you will be working at your employer's office, then employer name and employer address.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X