Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B - 221G Blue form-Mumbai Consulate. How many days will take place get my stamping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - 221G Blue form-Mumbai Consulate. How many days will take place get my stamping?

Hi Friends,

I have attended H1B Visa Extension from Mumbai Consulate. I have H1B already and it was expired. I came to India for Family visit and also i went to Visa Interview for renew my Visa. I recently got changed my employer (3 months ago) and having all valid documents with me during interview.
    The Visa Officer asked around 24 questions and I answered all the questions, then she given one blue color 221 G form and ticked with the following documents you need to submit through VFS. I said to VO, I have all the documents right now. VO replied, this is the formalities you have to submit to VFS and returned back to my passport.

1. W2 form, tax returns for last 3 years
    2. Three months payslips and 3 months bank statements
    3. My USCIS documents (Including all supporting docs)
    4. A Noterised list of all the petionioner's employees.
    5. A letter from personnel department at the US job site staffing that there is vacancy for you.

I have all the docs and I am going to submit in next few days.
    Anybody please suggest me, how many days will take place to get stamping after submission of my documents? I need to submit my passport along with these documents? There is no where mentioned you have to submit your passport along with these docs?

Thanks,
    Kris

No one can predict the time frame as they are case by case basis. Search and read the posts on 221g / admin processing to get an understanding on the admn process and roughly how long it takes.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

What is this letter means? My employer provide this letter?

A letter from personnel department at the US job site staffing that there is vacancy for you.

Thanks,
      Krish

Comment

What is meant by Admin process? My Bar code is not there in the below case status PDF...I have attended interview Mar 15th. Please advise.

Comment

What is meant by Admin process?
          >>> https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/2...sing-221g.html
          https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/221grefusal/

My Bar code is not there in the below case status PDF...I have attended interview Mar 15th.
          >>> Today is March 15th. It will take time to get the case status updated. You need to be patient.

Comment

You can find the information here.
            https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-stamping-documents/

Originally posted by krisiva View Post
            What is this letter means? My employer provide this letter?

A letter from personnel department at the US job site staffing that there is vacancy for you.

Thanks,
            Krish

Comment

Can you please share what happened after your submission of documents.

Originally posted by krisiva View Post
              Hi Friends,

I have attended H1B Visa Extension from Mumbai Consulate. I have H1B already and it was expired. I came to India for Family visit and also i went to Visa Interview for renew my Visa. I recently got changed my employer (3 months ago) and having all valid documents with me during interview.
              The Visa Officer asked around 24 questions and I answered all the questions, then she given one blue color 221 G form and ticked with the following documents you need to submit through VFS. I said to VO, I have all the documents right now. VO replied, this is the formalities you have to submit to VFS and returned back to my passport.

1. W2 form, tax returns for last 3 years
              2. Three months payslips and 3 months bank statements
              3. My USCIS documents (Including all supporting docs)
              4. A Noterised list of all the petionioner's employees.
              5. A letter from personnel department at the US job site staffing that there is vacancy for you.

I have all the docs and I am going to submit in next few days.
              Anybody please suggest me, how many days will take place to get stamping after submission of my documents? I need to submit my passport along with these documents? There is no where mentioned you have to submit your passport along with these docs?

Thanks,
              Kris
              Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X