Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1221g_Contact info

Hi
    I got a 221g " Administrative processing". The VO took my LCA, company letter, copy of !797 and did not ask for any docs. Do I need to submit any docs to VFS for fast processing?? Whom do I contact for my case status??
    How often do I need to contact the embassy for my case status. Do we need to call them or send a email which one is better/effective.

Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation.

I got a 221g " Administrative processing". The VO took my LCA, company letter, copy of !797 and did not ask for any docs. Do I need to submit any docs to VFS for fast processing??
    >>> There is no way to make this process faster. Unless asked, you don't have to submit any documents.

Whom do I contact for my case status??
    >>> VFS helpdesk. But they will be giving you the standard reply saying the application is under admin process.

How often do I need to contact the embassy for my case status.
    >>> Contacting them regularly is not going tobe of any help. You will keep gett8ing the standard reply. You keep calling them is not going to speed up this process.

Do we need to call them or send a email which one is better/effective.
    >>> You can call or email. The response that you will get will be the same. Get a case number from them to track your case online.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X