Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different job title while filing H1b (one for USCIS and one for us)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different job title while filing H1b (one for USCIS and one for us)

Hi,

I wife dont have engineering background (she is having Bcom and BA honors). Her company initially wants to file her H1b as a QA Engineer but later after the degree evalution results, they decided to file her H1B as a "Business QA Analyst" and they told my wife that there will be 2 offer letters: one for USCIS ( (title: Business QA Analyst)) and one for my wife (QA Engineer).

They said for internal use, we will hire you as a QA Engineer but for USCIS its Business QA Analyst, is this okie ?

Also, its not a consulting company. It an american company with $100M in funding and overall 500 employees in USA, Not sure why they want to do such thing ?

Is it okie to say them YES ?

Also degree evaluation shows that she is having an equivalent to a four-year U.S. Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Business Administration from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States. I guess for Business QA Analyst, a 4 yrs BA degree with major in Business Administration should be okie, at-least thats what lawyer says.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X