221g at Mumbai Consulate -Very Bad Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g at Mumbai Consulate -Very Bad Situation

I got 221g from Mumbai consulate. They asked various document including client letter.
    Unfortunately my project got ended and its impossible for me to get client letter.

I am working under EC model with big Indian Company.

My Company’s immigration team thinking to submit documents without client letter. They are planning to submit SOW ( which is under renewal and not signed yet) , screen shot of client system which shows I am the part of Project and Organization chart which shows E-E relationship. They are also planning to provide client information and asking client to verify me in case USCIS contact them.

Please suggest , will this alternate work? or anybody faced this situation ?

Expert plz reply....

Comment

It is really hard to predict. If you are working at the client location, you should either have a client letter or a valid SOW that is signed by the client and the employer. If you don't have any of these, the the chnaces are based on the officer who evaluates your document. It is just impossible to predict.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion.

My employer is saying we can provide previous signed SOW copy along with draft version and email conversation between client and employer about SOW renewal. Will this work?

Comment

It can. It depends on the VO. Nobody can say what the VO might do.Just taking your chance and trying your luck is your only option at this point.

Originally posted by ashishkp View Post
          Thanks for your suggestion.

My employer is saying we can provide previous signed SOW copy along with draft version and email conversation between client and employer about SOW renewal. Will this work?
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X