Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Receipt Number (EAC)

Hi,
    I was in USA through H1B with CAP quota 2007. Now I am trying apply new H1B through new employer. I asked my employer to apply quota which I was but he said that, filled in current CAP quota with premium processing and will get receipt number after actual quota open on April 2nd of 2012. I have questions. 1. will my case get approval if he fill in Current CAP quota instead of quota which I was ? 2. How long will it take to get receipt number ? My employer already sent all documents to USCIS.

I really appreciate your response.

Thanks,
    Sidiq

Case Receipt Number (EAC)

Hi,
    Can some one reply for below thread ?

Thanks,
    Sidiq

Comment

Seriously don't understand what you are trying to ask.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

How many days will it take to get receipt number (EAC) if employer fill new H1B with premium process in current CAP quota ?

Thanks,
        Sidiq

Comment

The attorney should receive the receipt notice by email if filed in premium. The hard copy of the receipt notice will arrive in 1-2 weeks from the documents reaching USCIS.

Originally posted by sidiqsikkander View Post
          How many days will it take to get receipt number (EAC) if employer fill new H1B with premium process in current CAP quota ?

Thanks,
          Sidiq

Comment

How the USCIS count the days to process H1B premium process? They will start count the day from the documents submit from employer or from the day the actually open the documents to process ?

My documents has submitted on April 2 2012. My employer is disagreeing when I asked to check our attorney about email copy. He is saying that, will get receipt notice after the day actually USCIS starts processing documents not upon receiving.

Please clarify this details.

Thanks,
            Sidiq

Comment

How the USCIS count the days to process H1B premium process? They will start count the day from the documents submit from employer or from the day the actually open the documents to process ?
              >>> 15 days from the date of the receipt notice.

My documents has submitted on April 2 2012. My employer is disagreeing when I asked to check our attorney about email copy. He is saying that, will get receipt notice after the day actually USCIS starts processing documents not upon receiving.
              >>> That is not true. When a petition is filed under normal process, USCIS won't immediately start processing the petition. They will usually process it only after a month or two. But the receipt notice will be sent within 2 weeks. Receipt notice is just an acknowledgement that USCIS has received your documents. They need not have to wait untik they start processing to send the receipt notice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X