Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B chances

Hi,

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and communication and working in the same field for last 5 years, My company is interested to sent me to US in H1-B. I have doubts on eligibility of H1-B

1. Am i eligible for H1-B visa with my Education qualification and experience?
    2. How long the H1-B visa processing takes?
    3. What are chances of getting rejected?
    4. I have traveled to US with my B1 will it help anyway for my H1-B.

Thanks,
    Vignesh T K

1. Am i eligible for H1-B visa with my Education qualification and experience?
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-requirements/

2. How long the H1-B visa processing takes?
    >>> 10 days for the LCA. H1B petition approval decision will take 2-3 months by normal process and 15 days by premium. Then the time to schedule the visa interview and get the H1B visa stamped. If this is your first time H1B filing, then you cannot start working work until Oct 1st.

3. What are chances of getting rejected?
    >>> Hypothetical questions cannot be answered. Search and read posts on 221g / admin processing to see why applications gets put on admin processing or get declined.

4. I have traveled to US with my B1 will it help anyway for my H1-B.
    >>> No. Each visa is for specific purpose and you need to be qualified to get the corresponding visa.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the reply,
      I have seen the link you mentioned and i could see that bachelor's degree is a must for applying H1. Is this correct? If wrong can you please explain the eligibility criteria in simple way.

Thanks ,
      Vignesh

Comment

Originally posted by vignesh054 View Post
        Thanks a lot for the reply,
        I have seen the link you mentioned and i could see that bachelor's degree is a must for applying H1. Is this correct? If wrong can you please explain the eligibility criteria in simple way.

Thanks ,
        Vignesh
        Yes bachelors degree is must and also it should be from accredited university.

If your diploma is from an accredited university, then your 5 yrs exp. + diploma certificate should be okie....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X