Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Hi

I attended H4 interview at Hyderabad on march 13th 2012,was given 221g white form, asking or additional documents.I submitted documents at VFS on 26th march 2012. When I am trying to see the status by entering case number on consulate website, it says not able to identify number.I haven't submitted my passport at VFS, but when I am trying to check the status on VFS website by entering passport number, it shows that ur passport is under process at embassy/consulate.Am not able to understand , y it's like this since I haven't submitted my passport.anyone kindly reply me plz.

This is not new. It takes time to get your information in the 221g tracking system. Wait for some more time and then contact VFS helpdesk.

Originally posted by Geetch View Post
    Hi

I attended H4 interview at Hyderabad on march 13th 2012,was given 221g white form, asking or additional documents.I submitted documents at VFS on 26th march 2012. When I am trying to see the status by entering case number on consulate website, it says not able to identify number.I haven't submitted my passport at VFS, but when I am trying to check the status on VFS website by entering passport number, it shows that ur passport is under process at embassy/consulate.Am not able to understand , y it's like this since I haven't submitted my passport.anyone kindly reply me plz.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks shervin
      But I do no y it's showing passport under process at consulate without passport submission

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      This is not new. It takes time to get your information in the 221g tracking system. Wait for some more time and then contact VFS helpdesk.

Comment

That is just a standard message. Irrespective whether the passport is with you or with the consulate, that is what it will show in the tracking system. This isn't something you need to worry about.

Originally posted by Geetch View Post
        Thanks shervin
        But I do no y it's showing passport under process at consulate without passport submission
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the information shervin

QUOTE=shervin143;266021]That is just a standard message. Irrespective whether the passport is with you or with the consulate, that is what it will show in the tracking system. This isn't something you need to worry about.[/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X