Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer question

To all,
    I am currently on H1B visa right now with company A. Now I got an offer from another employer(Company B) and he filled my petition to work for them.
    Right now I have H1B with company A. and company B is in process to file H1B transfer. Company submit But I got some bad feedback about company B. So I am not planning to join a Company B and work with company A for while.
    What should I have to do?
    Des it going to affect my current H1B status with company A?
    If H1B petition get approved for company B, I must have to go there and work with them?
    Thanks for your reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Chirag ****riya.

H1B transfer doesn't means that your petition gets transfered from one employer to another. You can continue to work for the current employer if you don't want to join the new one.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you...

Thank you very much for your reply,

So i can work with the company A without any worry as now i have the petition approved from both the employer. right?
      If i am going to work with company B do i need to inform anything to USCIS?

thanks for your quick reply again.

regards,

Chirag ****riya.

Comment

So i can work with the company A without any worry as now i have the petition approved from both the employer. right?
        >>> Right.

If i am going to work with company B do i need to inform anything to USCIS?
        >>> No. But if you cannot go back to work for employer A after starting working for employer B unless you file a transfer back to A or leave the country and return back with employer A's petition.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X