Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Interview approved but visa came as blank

Hi,

I had interview for H1B, in the end VO told me that your visa is approved, she kept my passport and didn't provide any slip/form to me. She also said that your passport will be send at your mailing address. I thought my visa is approved but next day my passport came as blank without stamping.

I checked in my company but they are not sure how this happened, VFS didn't send any letter/form along with passport or any relative e-mail regarding this.

Could anyone help me on below questions.
    1. How can I confirm my visa is approved.
    2. What should be my next procedure.
    3. How much time it would take to stamp passport after that.

Appreciate your quick response and thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Aakashverma View Post
    Hi,

I had interview for H1B, in the end VO told me that your visa is approved, she kept my passport and didn't provide any slip/form to me. She also said that your passport will be send at your mailing address. I thought my visa is approved but next day my passport came as blank without stamping.

I checked in my company but they are not sure how this happened, VFS didn't send any letter/form along with passport or any relative e-mail regarding this.

Could anyone help me on below questions.
    1. How can I confirm my visa is approved.
    2. What should be my next procedure.
    3. How much time it would take to stamp passport after that.

Appreciate your quick response and thanks in advance.
    I would rush to the nearest VFS office and explain the situation to them. Once they check the verity of your case, stamping/delivery of your visa should not take more than 7 business days (according to this forum and based on inputs from VFS).

Comment

Thanks for the advise, I'll look forward to it.

Is that any way thru which one can track visa status (not visa petition status)?

Comment

No. There is no such tracking system. Only the 221g admin processing cases can be tracked provided you have received the tracking number. Talk to VFS helpdesk and that is your only option at this point. It could very well be a mistake at their end.

Originally posted by Aakashverma View Post
        Thanks for the advise, I'll look forward to it.

Is that any way thru which one can track visa status (not visa petition status)?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X