Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non availability of work exp certificate

Hi,

I am planning to apply for H1 visa and one of the mandatory documents is work experience letter. I have 14 yrs exp and do not have a work experience letter for 2 years from one of my prev employers. Is that a concern or can I still apply without the work exp letter for 2 yrs.

Pls Advise.

Originally posted by Babloo77007 View Post
    Hi,

I am planning to apply for H1 visa and one of the mandatory documents is work experience letter. I have 14 yrs exp and do not have a work experience letter for 2 years from one of my prev employers. Is that a concern or can I still apply without the work exp letter for 2 yrs.

Pls Advise.
    From whatever little I know, it's mandatory to have a work experience letter from your current employer (i.e. your current H-1B sponsor) in addition to other supporting documents. It's not going to be held against you if you do not have experience letters from previous employers. Just mention and elaborate your current and previous work experiences in your CV and make sure to carry a copy of the same along with appropriate references.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X