Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa approved after re-affirmed visa petition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa approved after re-affirmed visa petition.

So finally I have received my H1B visa stamped passport...
    I was issued a 221g green slip the 1st time I had been interviewed back in July 2011 in Chennai, and received the rejection letter in september same year.
    In Jan 2012, I received the re-affirmation from USCIS and I attended another interview last week (u can attend any tue/wed/thurs 10am-12pm). Following were the questions that were asked-
    Who is the client?
    What is the project and describe.
    Can i see ur client letter?
    What will be ur roles n respos?
    What does ur employer do?
    Has ur employer given any letter of explanation/stating u will still be offered the job?
    What r ur current roles in ur current company?
    Educational Qualifications?

I had answers to every question, every document except the original educational certi n marksheets. So he issued me another 221g and asked me to submit the originals.
    I submitted them the very next day along with the passport.

I received the stamped passport within 4 working days.
    Good luck to everyone who attend the visa interview after getting a re-affirmed petition.
    Make sure u carry each n every document, and ready to describe every detail of ur company/client/project.
    Good luck!!!

Good for you.
    Just out of curiousity, did you have to complete another application (HDFC fees, DS-160 etc.) and book another appointment after petition re-affirmation? Did you call the consulate informing them of re-affirmation or did they call you?
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X