Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds-160 help

Hi,
    I have direct employer but my H-1 was filed from corporate office of my employer which is new york and i M working in MA. Labor was filed for my work location in MA.

1. In travel information in the question Have you made specific plans? I entered YES. and in the date of arrival i entered 19 may 2012 but what would be the date of departure?
    2. In the question U.S. point of contact information I entered my HR Manager name,...relationship to you is my employer or petitioner? and address of contacts should be corporate office address or address where my work location?
    3.In the column work/education/training information ...address should be corporate office or my actual work location?
    4. in the column Temporary work visa information ...Name of the person/company who filed petition? answer should be company nae or person name who filed petition?
    5.in the question where do you intend to work? address should be the corporate office or my actual work location?

Please help me
    Thank you

1. In travel information in the question Have you made specific plans? I entered YES. and in the date of arrival i entered 19 may 2012 but what would be the date of departure?
    >>> Tentatively enter a date close to the petition expiry date.

2. In the question U.S. point of contact information I entered my HR Manager name,...relationship to you is my employer or petitioner? and address of contacts should be corporate office address or address where my work location?
    >>> What is the point in giving the address of the corporate office where you will not be working? If they want to reach you, they should be able to do it easily. Give an address of the person close to your work site. If they get a call from the immigration officers or consulate, he/she should be able to provide information about you.

3.In the column work/education/training information ...address should be corporate office or my actual work location?
    >>> Place where you will work.

4. in the column Temporary work visa information ...Name of the person/company who filed petition? answer should be company nae or person name who filed petition?
    >>> Company name.

5.in the question where do you intend to work? address should be the corporate office or my actual work location?
    >>> The address of the place where you actually intent to work? The question is very clear. Answer appropriately.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X