h1b mumbai documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b mumbai documents

I have to go to Mumbai consulate for visa stamping. I am doing stamping for first time. Currently i am in usa. I have h1b transfer to another company last year. so i am submitting my documents to consulate 3 days prior to visa interview, i have to submit my current valid I-797 copy. Question is do i have also submit a copy of my old I-797 from previous company? And i am going to carry all my documents to interview.
    please reply.
    Thanks

Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thanks shervin i read that but to clarify i just want to make sure that -
      i do not have to submit old i-797 while just submitting documents at vfs prior to interview. i will keep everything with me for visa interview.

Comment

Yes. Submit only the documents listed in the link that I have provided. You need not submit all the previous I-797 approval notices. Only the latest one is required to be submitted to VFS.

Originally posted by abcdns1 View Post
        thanks shervin i read that but to clarify i just want to make sure that -
        i do not have to submit old i-797 while just submitting documents at vfs prior to interview. i will keep everything with me for visa interview.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Do Not Travel unless its absolute emergency

If you are consulting in EC or EVC Model or even a fulltime at IT, mumbai consulate is issuing 221g. as per my experience they take any where between 1 to 4 months to clear 221g cases, no matter how many documents u carry. I am not discouraging you, just sharing the facts, which I didn't affirm before leaving US for vacation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X