Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved i-797 petition

HI All,
    I have approved petition(I-797) from My US employer ,but due to change in some road map of technology i was recruited to work has been moved out from current scope .So will it be possible i can use my existing approved petition (I-797) to work for new employer ,How ? .And If my new employee is filing H1B petition for me will i be still considered under CAP for 2012-13 as I am outside USA and did not went for stamping for old employer or I will be excluded from CAP as my petition was approved for 2011-12 and can my petition be transfered to another employee by same employer i.e they can recruit new one from approved petition ?.

Thanks
    Last edited by Varin; 04-14-2012, 08:31 AM.

I have approved petition(I-797) from My US employer ,but due to change in some road map of technology i was recruited to work has been moved out from current scope .So will it be possible i can use my existing approved petition (I-797) to work for new employer ,How ?
    >>> You cannot use one employer's approved petition tow ork for another employer.

And If my new employee is filing H1B petition for me will i be still considered under CAP for 2012-13 as I am outside USA and did not went for stamping for old employer or I will be excluded from CAP as my petition was approved for 2011-12
    >>> You are excluded from CAP. Any new employer can file a new H1B petition using the CAP from your previous approval notice and request an immediate start date/

and can my petition be transfered to another employee by same employer i.e they can recruit new one from approved petition ?.
    >>> No. An employer cannot use the petition approved for Candidate A for Candidate B.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X