Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minor erro in ds 160

Hello All,

I recently submitted my ds 160 form and found a minor mistake in it. I have made a mistake in my arrival flight number under the Travel Information section. I haven't scheduled an appointment yet. It is small mistake can I change it now without completing the entire form, or is it fine if I leave the form as it is, as it is just a small mistake. I just got the 2 numbers wrong for my flight back to the US.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by h1exempt; 04-18-2012, 12:36 AM.

You can redo the DS160 again and then schedule the visa interview. You can also talk to VFS helpdesk to see if they can help you get it fixed.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hello shervin143,

Thank your reply, can i make only this one change within my ds form or do i need to complete the entire form. And could you please let me know how can i contact VFS help desk.

Comment

Thank your reply, can i make only this one change within my ds form or do i need to complete the entire form.
        >>> Unless you have a locally saved copy, you have to redo it.

And could you please let me know how can i contact VFS help desk.
        >>> Google for the VFS helpdesk number of the consulate where you will attend the visa interview. You can either email them or call them.

Comment

Hello shervin143,

I used the print application option that was provided to me when i completed the application last time, so I do have a copy of the application saved locally. Hopefully this is the same the save application option that you are referring too.If so please let me know.

Assuming this is the copy that I can upload and make the changes to my application, can I use the option B: Upload a Previous Application on the VFS site to make the changes. I think this is the only option that makes sense to at the present time.

Thank you for all your help.

Comment

Yes, you can try to upload it and make yuor changes. Check to make sure that all your information is there correctly. People have said that they has issues when they try to upload a p[reviously saved version. Talk to VFS helpdesk if you are not too sure about it.

Originally posted by h1exempt View Post
            Hello shervin143,

I used the print application option that was provided to me when i completed the application last time, so I do have a copy of the application saved locally. Hopefully this is the same the save application option that you are referring too.If so please let me know.

Assuming this is the copy that I can upload and make the changes to my application, can I use the option B: Upload a Previous Application on the VFS site to make the changes. I think this is the only option that makes sense to at the present time.

Thank you for all your help.

Comment

Thank you for all your time. I will contact them.

Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X