visa date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa date

i am trying to take appointment online - and doing step by step procedure as below
    - click on schedule appointment.
    - enter passport expire date.
    - then enter information about residence, language, purpose of travel, visa class.
    - then continue and it will show green color dates for availability only.
    after then i am entering details for hdfc barcode, phone numbers, email, CEAC barcode courier informaation.
    - after that it shows me page for asking about co/worker/family members information. as i am single applicant i do not have to enter anything.
    and at the bottom it says continue for confirmation. if i will hit continue for confirmation then is it going to show me directly confirmation page or after that it will allow for selection for visa appointment date?

please clarify.

Thanks

Once you complete the DS160, you will be able to schedule the visa appointment. You will be able to pick the dates for interview.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

shervin yes i laready fill ds-160 and submitted that. i am using bar code information also. but i am not able to see date selection page.

i am following every step as shown on this link

as shown in link i am able to enter step 8 information and after that directly i am getting step 10. it does not show step 9.

so if somebody recently book appointment online is he also getting same problem and we have to check couple of time a day to verify whether date selection page is available or not.

Comment

Did you check with the VFS helpdesk?

Originally posted by abcdns1 View Post
        shervin yes i laready fill ds-160 and submitted that. i am using bar code information also. but i am not able to see date selection page.

i am following every step as shown on this link

as shown in link i am able to enter step 8 information and after that directly i am getting step 10. it does not show step 9.

so if somebody recently book appointment online is he also getting same problem and we have to check couple of time a day to verify whether date selection page is available or not.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X