Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer - Comming out of Current Employer

Hi Experts,

I feel very happy being member of this forum, where most of my queries are clarified. Thanks to immihelp forum experts.

Query:

Currently I am working for X Company on H1B Visa, I Want to find a new Job with another company say Y. But while Y Company is filing H1B petition for my case under cap expempt, do they need my previous experience ceritificates, as I may leave X Company without serving complete Notice period, how can I get my experience letters from Company X. DO USCIS needs previous company experience letters?

Can I know how others have overcomed this problem. Also If you provide some good consultancy list so as to find New employer here in US, that would be of great help.

Thanks & Regards
    Srinivas

Currently I am working for X Company on H1B Visa, I Want to find a new Job with another company say Y. But while Y Company is filing H1B petition for my case under cap expempt, do they need my previous experience ceritificates, as I may leave X Company without serving complete Notice period, how can I get my experience letters from Company X. DO USCIS needs previous company experience letters? Can I know how others have overcomed this problem.
    >>> It is not required during the H1B transfer. You can get it once you quit company X. It is always advisable to get the experience letter from the employer for whom you have worked. If not now, it will be very helpful in the future. If you absolutely cannot get it from your employer, then notorized letters from your colleagues can be used as secondary option. But try to get it from the employer in their letterhead. It has more value.

Also If you provide some good consultancy list so as to find New employer here in US, that would be of great help.
    >>> Search here.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X