Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Details

Hi

I am currently under L1A visa , I do have an previous H1B petetion with different employer and expired , the consultant company told they can extend the petetion and change of status can be applied .
    Can it be done with out any issue . Please let me know.

Thanks
    HVE
    Last edited by hve; 04-18-2012, 11:23 PM.

Possible.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1B petetion Details

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Possible.
      Thank you for your reply..
      I got offer after facing interviews and consultant company is filed H1B , LCA approved and for H1B now when they sent to vermount center ,but it is been forwarded to california center , so got delay of one week. Still I have not received receipt number. But still can I join the company for which the offer i accepted ?

Regards
      HVE

Comment

You cannot join the H1B employer until your status chnages to H1B. You sould keep working for the L1 employer until the H1B gets approved as a COS (with new I-94) or you will go out of statuson L1 and your employment with the H1B employer will become illegal. Once the H1B gets approved as a COS, you should immediately start working for the H1B sposnor. Any employment with the L1 employer after H1B COS is illegal.

Originally posted by hve View Post
        Thank you for your reply..
        I got offer after facing interviews and consultant company is filed H1B , LCA approved and for H1B now when they sent to vermount center ,but it is been forwarded to california center , so got delay of one week. Still I have not received receipt number. But still can I join the company for which the offer i accepted ?

Regards
        HVE
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X