Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa_PA Query_ Urgent pls

Hi,

Im having my PA for H4 visa on coming wednesday.
    Could you pls clarify the following qns

1.Do I need to have MY Educational/Employment Docs with me while Im going for the PA?
    (Since Im going for Dependant Visa, I should have all the docs related to my Principal Applicant but how bot MY documents?? )

2. Last year I tried for H1B and got denial notice under 221(g). Does it have any impact on this visa processing?? (Based on the experince, moderators, pls help)

Thanks in Advance...

Originally posted by luckylux View Post
    Hi,

Im having my PA for H4 visa on coming wednesday.
    Could you pls clarify the following qns

1.Do I need to have MY Educational/Employment Docs with me while Im going for the PA?
    (Since Im going for Dependant Visa, I should have all the docs related to my Principal Applicant but how bot MY documents?? )

That's not needed. No harm carrying whatever you can though.

2. Last year I tried for H1B and got denial notice under 221(g). Does it have any impact on this visa processing?? (Based on the experince, moderators, pls help)

That needs to be mentioned in your DS160 application as denial. It will not affect your H4 application.

Thanks in Advance...
    If you have not mentioned the denial in your DS160, you can fill a new DS160 and call up VFS to see if you can change it.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Just my case...

No worries, I just got my H4 stamped similarly after a I94 extension denial (within 1 month only).
      Many Thanks....

Comment

H4 Visa _PA Query

Thanks Kabkaba....

I have mentioned the denial of H1B in my DS160 anyway.

@SudharDhanu... Thanks for ur supportive words man...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X