Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 [email protected]

Hello guys,

Today US embassy requested to provide my local address via email at [email protected] at the earliest.

What can I expect from them? rejection letter ..... ??????????????

Please reply!!

Anyone of you faced the same situation? My interview was on March 1st @New Delhi, issued 221g green, submitted all required documents on March 2nd.

Today I have received a mail to send my mailing address in India from embassy. My passport is with me itself.

What can I expect? any guess? Please!!!!

Comment

@jsrtvu

Originally posted by JSRTVU View Post
      Please reply!!

Anyone of you faced the same situation? My interview was on March 1st @New Delhi, issued 221g green, submitted all required documents on March 2nd.

Today I have received a mail to send my mailing address in India from embassy. My passport is with me itself.

What can I expect? any guess? Please!!!!
      Hi there,
      Did you get any response from the embassy??? I am still waiting since Dec'11 from ND embassy, passport is also with them..!!! idk whats going on???
      Regards

Comment

No I didn't get any mail yet...I will let you know once I received!!

Comment

Update from Embasyy (221g received on March 1st)

As per the US Embassy your case has been returned to the Kentucky Consular Center in the United States. You may contact the USCIS office for further information. Please consider this case closed at their office.

What should I do now? please give me some inputs...

Comment

Update from US Embassy..Please help

Update from Embasyy (221g received on March 1st)

As per the US Embassy your case has been returned to the Kentucky Consular Center in the United States. You may contact the USCIS office for further information. Please consider this case closed at their office.

Is this denial? What should I do now? please give me some inputs...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X