Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For H4 Visa Extension.....

Hello

My Husband employment details as below and currently we both living in US and we both required for visa stamping if we go back to India.

My husband working with employer#A having valid visa till Sep 2013 and my H4 approved through employer#A but not having visa stamped through employer#A in the passport.

In case if I (H4) got to India and (not yet went for stamping, so no valid H4 visa stamped with my husband employer#A) and my husband change the company in US then can i go for H4 visa stamping with my husband new company H1B approval?

In case if I (H4) got to India and stamped H4 visa with my husband employer#A H1B and H4 approval notice and then my husband change the company in US then what will be my situvation? Can i enter US with employer#A H4 approval with H4 visa stamped with employer#A or I have to again go for H4 visa stamping in India with my husband employer#B H1B approval notice? If again H4 visa stamping not required then is there any issue in Port of Entry as I will try to enter US with employer#A H4visa and my husband working with employer#B?

My husband working with employer#A having valid visa till Sep 2013 and my H4 approved through employer#A but not having visa stamped through employer#A in the passport.

In case if I (H4) got to India and (not yet went for stamping, so no valid H4 visa stamped with my husband employer#A) and my husband change the company in US then can i go for H4 visa stamping with my husband new company H1B approval?
    >>> Yes. You should attend the visa interview with the H1B approval notice of your husband that corresponds to whichever employer he is working as of the date of your visa interview. If he is working for employer A and have not joined employer B but employer B petition got approved, then you should still appear for the interview with approval notice associated to employer A.

In case if I (H4) got to India and stamped H4 visa with my husband employer#A H1B and H4 approval notice and then my husband change the company in US then what will be my situvation? Can i enter US with employer#A H4 approval with H4 visa stamped with employer#A or I have to again go for H4 visa stamping in India with my husband employer#B H1B approval notice? If again H4 visa stamping not required then is there any issue in Port of Entry as I will try to enter US with employer#A H4visa and my husband working with employer#B?
    >>> There is no need to go for stamping again. You can use the existing valid H4 visa in the passport (irrespective of the employer name on the visa) with the approval notice (I-797 of the primary H1B holder) that corresponds to whichever employer your husband is working as of the date of your return.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X