221 G Blue Form Mumbai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 G Blue Form Mumbai

I had my visa interview on Jan 27, 2012. I recd a 221 G Blue form.
    On 2nd of May I recd an email from the Consulate saying that my application is ready for final processing and I need to submit my passport.
    I checked online for my number on the case status report file where the application number for processed visa appear.

I am confused why my number was not in the llist still my passport was taken at the VFS global.

Can anyone throw some light as to how long it my take to get my passport? & whether my visa will be granted or not?

Thanks

The information there is not alway accurate. You cannot rely on the online case tracker.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your response. But do you have any clue if my visa has been granted.? Or they are still processing it.

Any idea on the timeline.?

Comment

Thanks for your response. But do you have any clue if my visa has been granted.? Or they are still processing it.
        >>> No one can predict that. There are cases where they request the passport and then return it back with another 221g form. But in most cases, the visa was be approved when they asked for the passport. You need to submit your passport and find it for yourself.

Any idea on the timeline.?
        >>> Again, no one can predict that. If the visa ins approved, then you should get the stamped passport back in 2-3 weeks. If it is still under process, then it will take more time.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X