I 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 94

Good Morning Forum, How are you doing? On my I-94 my date is June 24 2013 and on my Visa stamping it is June 14 2013. I will be done with my current job in June 2012 only.

Q1.Since I have date till June, 2013 on I 94 can I stay in USA till I find a new job?
    Q2. For a hospital/agency to sponser a H1B visa, should the candidate have that state`s medical license issued or proof of application of submission for medical lisence is enough? These two questions are very important.

Your information is very valuable at this point of time.
    Thank you, Please let me know,
    Raghavesh

No. When you in H1B, you need to be working and getting paid to maintain your status. If not, you will go out of status and it will cause issues later. If your current job will end in June, then you need to find another employer who can sponsor you a new H1B petition and file the transfer. The documents for the H1B transfer MUST reach USCIS before the last day on the job for a successful tranfer.

Originally posted by raghavesh_p View Post
    Q1.Since I have date till June, 2013 on I 94 can I stay in USA till I find a new job?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

221g CEAC PDF?

Hi,

I appeared at Hyderabad consulate for H1-B interview. May i know where can i find CEAC bar code PDF to track my status.

Can someone pls share the link on below id.
      [email protected]

TIA

Regards,
      Rohit

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X