Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Hyderabad native attend H4 interview in Chennai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Hyderabad native attend H4 interview in Chennai?

Hi All,

My wife has been in India since Nov 2011 and I'm looking for booking for her H4 visa interview. She is native of Hyderabad, where her previous visa was stamped and passport was issued. Yet, can she be able to attend the stamping at Chennai consulate ?

Also, if DS-160 is prepared with Hyderabad consulate in mind and submitted, can still be able to attend Chennai or any other consulate in India.

Thanks
    Kakani

My wife has been in India since Nov 2011 and I'm looking for booking for her H4 visa interview. She is native of Hyderabad, where her previous visa was stamped and passport was issued. Yet, can she be able to attend the stamping at Chennai consulate ?
    >>> Possible. She can attend the visa interview at any U.S consulate in India. The restriction to attend the visa interview at the consulate that falls under the consular district no longer exist.

Also, if DS-160 is prepared with Hyderabad consulate in mind and submitted, can still be able to attend Chennai or any other consulate in India.
    >>> No. If you change the consulate, then you need to redo the DS160 and schedule a new interview. The previous scheduled interview need to be cancelled.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you Shervin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X