Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa stamping in 2013 quota

Hi,
    I have 7+ years of experiance in IT and currently working in one of the MNC in bangalore, my h1b visa is under process through US company. My current company is different from my prospective US company. If my visa get stamped, I will quit current company and would go to US and join in my prospective company. My question is here, how h1b visa getting stamped like my case. If any body come across this situation or in same boat, plese share informatiom
    Thanks,
    Siri.

What exactky are you trying to ask? What is so speacial about your case? Once the petition gets approved, apply for the visa and if visa gets approved, travel to work for the U.S employer. This is what most of the people are doing day to day. Whether you are going for the visa interview with the documents from your current employer or a new employer doesn't make any big difference.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1B visa stamping in 2013 quota

Thanks for replay. My question is how h1b stampings(i.e approving/rejection) happening now for 2013 quota when compare previous years?. I mean stamping ratio is improved or as same as previous years?

Thanks,
      Siri.

Comment

There is no such systematic pattern or available data.
        If you have a legitimate job offer from a genuine employer, chances of approval are high. For consulting jobs, evidence of client project is normally necessary.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Appointment need to take Chennai US consulate

Hi,
          I am going to get my H1B visa papers next week. Please let me know what is the procedure to take appointment in Chennai US consulate and also Please let me know till which date slots booked for Chennai US consulate.
          Thanks,
          Krish

Comment

Documents required h1b visa stamping

Hi,
            My employer have partnered with many clients and he selcted for one of his client and processed my h1b visa. I got visa documents now, when I check my visa documents my employer sent I129,797,LCA,eductional evaluation,employee performance review chart, organizational hierarchy,tax releated documents and contract between my employer and client but he didn't send client letter to me. My question is here Contract letter is ok to go for stamping instead of client letter? Please help in this regard.
            Thanks,
            Siri

Comment

Document required for h1 visa stamping

Hi,
              My employer have partnered with many clients and he selcted for one of his client and processed my h1b visa. I got visa documents now, when I check my visa documents my employer sent I129,797,LCA,eductional evaluation,employee performance review chart, organizational hierarchy,tax releated documents and contract between my employer and client but he didn't send client letter to me. My question is here Contract letter is ok to go for stamping instead of client letter? Please help in this regard.
              Thanks,
              Siri

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
              Thanks,
              Siri

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X