Urgent..please reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent..please reply

I have received this message today from USCIS...I'm confusing to understand the next steps...Do I / my employer needs to take any action now?? what is this means..Please help me to understand better..thanks

** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC YYYY YYYY ZZZ

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On May 11, 2012, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Your employer will receive a notice confirming the re-affirmation. You can take that and contact the Embassy/Consulate where you applied for your Visa. They will tell you the next steps to take.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you for prompt reply kabaka...

Is that means a good sign?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X