H1b stamping-help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b stamping-help needed.

I have been working as consultant as empoyer –vendor-client for past 5 months. Now I am planning to join to vendor as full time and will be working for the same client.

If I start the joining process with the premium h1b transfer, I hope it will be done by may end.
    Actually, I will have to travel to my home country for my brother’s wedding in June end.

I would like to know,

1) Is there any risk for h1b stamping if I travel with 2 pay stubs [vendor paystub] to home country?
    2) Are they any chance of getting 221g as I have just started working form them
    3) Is it advisable to travel?

Please advise...

Note: my vendor comp has about 3000+ employees across the globe and client is global tech leader. And I do have pay stubs of my current employer as well.

1) Is there any risk for h1b stamping if I travel with 2 pay stubs [vendor paystub] to home country?
    >>> Not an issue as long as you have been maintaining your H1B status. Carry the payslips from your previous employer too to prove that you have been maintaining the H1B status and you have been paid as per the approved LCA.

2) Are they any chance of getting 221g as I have just started working form them
    >>> That isn't a reason for 221g.

3) Is it advisable to travel?
    >>> You can, if you have all the required documents. Client letter is important for H1B stamping.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks. I got a bit confidence now :-)

Comment

H1b Administrative Processing 221(g)

Hi,

Last week i appeared for H1b stamping at US consolate in chennai. VO said my visa approved and gave pink slip at the end of interview and said me to go to another counter. there they assigned my case number and asked me if i have my resume with me by any chance. i gave my resume. she said my visa approved but they have to do administartion processing. By the way i lost my old passport so one lady lcalled me to a separate room and asked what happed to my old passport. i said i lost it.then i moved to interview and i have mentioned above what happend after that. By the way my present passport is with them.

Could you please let me know what i should understand from this.

Comment

You cannot really make anything out of it. You have to wait for the admin process to get cleared.

Originally posted by testindorg View Post
          Hi,

Last week i appeared for H1b stamping at US consolate in chennai. VO said my visa approved and gave pink slip at the end of interview and said me to go to another counter. there they assigned my case number and asked me if i have my resume with me by any chance. i gave my resume. she said my visa approved but they have to do administartion processing. By the way i lost my old passport so one lady lcalled me to a separate room and asked what happed to my old passport. i said i lost it.then i moved to interview and i have mentioned above what happend after that. By the way my present passport is with them.

Could you please let me know what i should understand from this.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X