Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 Help

Hi,

I am currently in the process of filling up DS 160 for my H1 B visa stamping and my wife's H4 visa stamping. Currently, we are in US and will be going to India in the second week of June for visa interview and stamping.

Just two small questions on DS160.

1. One of the DS 160 question asks: US Contact information (Contact Person name and Address).
    Should I write my employers name and address as US contact information in both of our DS 160s? or Should I write my employers name and address as US contact information in my Ds 160 and my name and my address in my wife's DS 160?

2. Another question states: Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents in US?should it be my name in my wife's application and my wife's name in my application.

I will really appreciate any suggestions.

Many thanks

1. One of the DS 160 question asks: US Contact information (Contact Person name and Address).
    Should I write my employers name and address as US contact information in both of our DS 160s? or Should I write my employers name and address as US contact information in my Ds 160 and my name and my address in my wife's DS 160?
    >>> Enter your employer's info in both.

2. Another question states: Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents in US?should it be my name in my wife's application and my wife's name in my application.
    >>> No, since you both will be in India during the visa interview. Answer No, if you don't have any other immediate relatives in U.S.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin.

Just one more question. Two months back my I got a new passport as my old passport was about to expire. In all my visa application, I should give my new passport, like DS-160, visa fee receipt.

Secondly, in the interview, should I give the interviewer both my passports?

Thanks

Comment

Just one more question. Two months back my I got a new passport as my old passport was about to expire. In all my visa application, I should give my new passport, like DS-160, visa fee receipt.
        >>> Yes. What is the point in giving the old passport number when you have a renwed one?

Secondly, in the interview, should I give the interviewer both my passports?
        >>> Yes, carry both the passports.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X