Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b renewal stamping in Vancouver with no client letter

Hi,

I need advice and help on this matter, I am planning to go for visa stamping in Vancouver Canada.I am on my 4th year of H1b visa and will be going to get my renewal stamped,I have my approved 797.My client here does not provide any client letter.I am working EVC structure.
    I have a Employment verification letter from my employer pay slip and all other document.
    I just want to know will there be any issues of going for stamping without client letter.?Or its sufficient to have employment verification letter?. I can get letter from my collegue at client side but he is not from my company.

Please advice me what should i do. I really appreciate your suggestions

Thanks
    Akhilesh
    akhil.ghore at gmail

If you work at the client location, then client letter is important irrespective where you attend the visa interview. No one can predict what the might might do if asked for the client letter and if you don't have it with you. Maybe a 221g will be issued. Well, like mentioned, no one can predict whether the Vo will ask for it or not. It is risky to go to a third nation U.S consulate without proper documents in hand.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks,but what if they have policy no to give client letter, eventually i need to get it stamped anyways.Can i take email from manager stating they cant provide client letter

Comment

Yes, a letter from the client manager stating that they cannot provide the client letter as per the company policy may work. In case where you cannot provide the client letter, a copy of the SOW between the employer and the client will help.

Comment

additional info

I have my employers research and development office in same city as my client,Can i project to Vo that i do not work 100% in client site but work in my research and development center and do visit client to gather requirements for project. Is it possible

Comment

Any false information if figured out will lead to a life ban. So whatever you plan to do, think it over. If there is a 221g and if the client is questioned, will they give the same info to the officer from USCIS?

Originally posted by aghore View Post
            I have my employers research and development office in same city as my client,Can i project to Vo that i do not work 100% in client site but work in my research and development center and do visit client to gather requirements for project. Is it possible

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X