Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Related Queries

Hello,

I am in US on H1B Visa. I have recently came to US around 1 and 1/2 months back. My wife doesn't have H4 Visa, she would be going for stamping in couple of months. I haven't rented any appartment yet because my wife's visa not yet done. I need to go for my drivers license for that i have provided my friends address on my bank statement for now. I will be going to DMV in couple of days to get the license with those document. Currently i am staying in my Employers guest house. Currently not planning to rent an appartment as i am alone would so renting an appartment would be more expensive unnecesaarily. I will rent my appartment once my wife get's her visa stamped till that time i would stay at guest house. I have couple of queries to be asked.

1. What address should i give to my wife for her H4 Visa as i am currently staying at my office guest house.
    2. If i get license on my friends address, then while visa can it be a problem for her as i am staying at office guest house and address on license is of my friend.
    3. Can it be a problem in her visa because she will say he is staying at the mentioned address and address on license its different.

Please help me I am really in a dead lock state because i am unable to go to DMV also.
    Please help people with your advices.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Nicks

1. What address should i give to my wife for her H4 Visa as i am currently staying at my office guest house.
    >>> The guest house address will do.

2. If i get license on my friends address, then while visa can it be a problem for her as i am staying at office guest house and address on license is of my friend.
    >>> Not an issue as H4 visa has nothing to do with your driving license. However, just curious, why can't you give the guest house address to DMV instead of giving your friend's address where you are not actualy residing?

3. Can it be a problem in her visa because she will say he is staying at the mentioned address and address on license its different.
    >>> No issues. Read the above answer.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X