H1 Extension - receipt not received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Extension - receipt not received

My employer has processed my H1 extension. The documents were sent to Vermont center on May 1st. My visa expires on 25th May and we have not yet received the receipt number.

Do anyone know if Vermont center is backlogged as my immigration team is saying?

My other query is that, my documents were prepared for premium processing and instead of filling it in premium they have filed it in regular. So all documents are in premium but no premium check. In such a situation what does USCIS do? Do they accept such a document or send back and ask to submit with all documents?

I am not sure what you mean by preparing the documents for premium. The set of doucments are exactly same for premium or normal process. There are only two differences. In form I-129, they have to choose premium if they want the petition to be processed in premium mode. They have to send a check for an additional $1250 for premium processing. The employer can upgrade the case to premium even if the case is originally filed for normal processing.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X