Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kabkaba
    replied
    You will of course need a current SOW or any other evidence that the job exists at that time.

Leave a comment:

• seeker123
    replied
    Thanks for your response!

In order to prove that the job still exists, we would need to show them the Statement of Work( SOW). But since the SOW's are usually for 12 months and if the SOW expires by then, would I be able to go for the Visa stamping?

Leave a comment:

• kabkaba
    replied
    You can apply for Visa and travel anytime as long as petition is valid. If it is too far out in the future (>6 months after petition start date), you will need evidence (Employer letter, project letter etc.) that the job still exists. Also, practically there should be some decent amount of time remaining before expiry or otherwise that will not give you sufficient time to travel or apply for extension.

Leave a comment:

• Maximum Gap between Approved Petition and Stamping

Hi Guys,

Once the H1B petition is approved, how long this petition remains valid if we do not go for immediate stamping? Is there a cut-off date for this?

In my case, my H1B has been applied on April 9th for FY2013 and if I get the petition approval by say July or Aug, then till what time this petition will remain valid if we do not go for stamping immediately in Sep/Oct . If we delay the stamping till next year, will we have to submit the petition fees again?

Thanks!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X