Problem with F1 to H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with F1 to H1B

Hey , my employer applied for my H1B in the premium process.But i got an RFE cause I didn't submit a client letter at the time when we filed for an H1B.I am on OPT until Jan 2013. I joined at my workplace just 3 months ago.So,Client is saying we can't give any form of letters.When I asked prime vendor he provided with SOW.does that enough to respond to an RFE in which they have asked for "SOW and letters from the client".As this year quota is running out very fast if i get a negitive outcome can i file it in CAP exemption when there will no student quota visas by the time i get a response from the USCIS.I'm little bit tensed.Please help me
    Yes
    0%
    NO
    0%

Hey , my employer applied for my H1B in the premium process.But i got an RFE cause I didn't submit a client letter at the time when we filed for an H1B.I am on OPT until Jan 2013. I joined at my workplace just 3 months ago.So,Client is saying we can't give any form of letters.When I asked prime vendor he provided with SOW.does that enough to respond to an RFE in which they have asked for "SOW and letters from the client".
    >>> Yes. SOW may work in place of a client letter.

As this year quota is running out very fast if i get a negitive outcome can i file it in CAP exemption when there will no student quota visas by the time i get a response from the USCIS.
    >>> Yes. If F1 quota runs out, you can file under the regular quota as long as the CAP remains open. If the CAP is closed, then you need to wait until next year.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X