Question about H1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about H1

I have read many experiences here most of them are going to work for some clients, in my case I am going to work on in house tools development (softwares) for my employer,

I have learned that `what is your client ?` is most common question,

Is this normal case with me ?

Well, if you will be working directly for your employer, then there is no client. There is nothing unusual about it. Most of the experiences that you have read may be from people who are working as consultants.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by void View Post
      ...I have learned that `what is your client ?` is most common question,
      Is this normal case with me ?
      This is mostly to do with how the so-called 'outsourcing' companies work, as do many consulting companies in US. In my experience, the 'who/what is your client' mostly comes from people who have, either by chance or by choice, worked in companies that mostly do very little in-house development, and instead provide 'services' to end-clients.

Most often the relationship between these companies and their end-clients are through one or more vendor, which is no surprise, that when a petition is denied for such companies, the standard 'could not establish the end relationship with client/vendor' is cited in the petition reply!

While I'm not an authority to decree which option in more fulfilling, what I can definitely say is that everything is certainly 'normal' in your case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X