Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info about H1B petition

Hi,
    My employer filed my H1B petition on 4th june and yet to get the confirmation fro USCIS.

1. I need to know whether my application will be counted in this year H1B count ?
    2. when they will respond to my application ?Only 9400 application is left.
    3. If i counted with in this limit, when i will have the H1B interview?

Please reply.

@raparam

1. I need to know whether my application will be counted in this year H1B count ?
    yes your application will be counted in this year only.2. when they will respond to my application ?Only 9400 application is left.
    Due to heavy response you will get receipt within next 60 days. 3. If i counted with in this limit, when i will have the H1B interview?
    You can schedule your interview once yuor H1b I797 copy gets approved from USCIS and approxly interview might be Oct-Dec 2012.

Comment

4th june only they filed my petitions. If the cap count crossed before acceptance of my application, will they reject my application?

Comment

There is enough CAP numbers as of June 4th. Unless more than 10K applications were submitted between June 1st and 3rd, your chances are good.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Can you tell me now, whether my application might be added this year cap count because my employer has been filed my application last week.

Comment

Well, no one can say. If there are more petition filed before you, then you will not get it in this years CAP. It is not clear if USCIS will go for a lottery system on the application that were already filed (as they would have received more than 65K application).

Originally posted by raparam View Post
            Can you tell me now, whether my application might be added this year cap count because my employer has been filed my application last week.
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X