h1 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 transfer

I am currently working for company A in India have got h1b stamped succesfully my question are

Situation1)If i find an US offer at Company B ,if he applies for petition but tells me to travel on existing comapny A-VISA.
    Q1) Can i travel with existing visa ?
    Q2) can company A cancel my VISA ?
    q3)Does company A need my passport to proceed with cancelation or just he can intimate to USCIS to Cancel ?
    q4)if Company A applies to cancel my VISA how long it takes ?
    q5)If company B after petition approval , if he tells me to go for stamping , will my A-VISA be cancelled by VO ?
    q6) Can i hold both petition and both VISA at same time ?

Sitauation2)
    How do people find US Offer while they are staying in INDIA ? if there is any group can you please help me

Thanks
    Jai

To travel, you need company B's approved I797 first. Once that is in your hands:

1. Yes
    2. No. They can cancel your petition but not your visa.
    3. NA as it can't be done.
    4. NA
    5.You need not get a new visa.
    6. You just need one visa. You can choose to apply for a new visa if you want the visa to match the validity dates of petition B.

A stamped H1b visa from ANY company can be used along with a valid approved I797 to travel and work.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi TX H1B ,

thanks a lot for your help and suggestions and answers ...was neat and clean

Thanks
      Jai

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X