Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 rfe

Hi Admin,
    I got an RFE asking for work order /relationship between vendor and end-client/any contract between vendor to client or any contract between my company and end client. But neither end client nor vendor is ready to give any kind of document or letters. As per my employer they just have a contract copy between vendor and my company and that purchase order says that she works for the clinet and contract is 6-12 months with more chnace of extention.curretnly I am working on L2 EAD.

My concern -will this purchase order help in responding the RFE. or what other options I have .

Thanks .
    Rashi

It is hard to predict. If you can provide a letter from the client or at least the SOW between the vendor and the client, then chances are high. Without any of these, it iwll be hard to convince USCIS that you have proper employee/employer relationship. It is also important that you get a letter from the Vendor stating that your employer has full control on your work allocation, status tracking & hiring/firing abilities. Without any of these, the chances are pretty slim.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X