Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on administartive processing

HI

I went to visa interview on jan 5th,2012.I got blue 221g form, which says administrative prcessing.I haven't heard anything form counslate even after 5months.Recently i had emailed the vfs help center with scaneed blue slip 221g.

Below is the reply i got from US Counslate

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per the US Consulate, based on the documents you submitted to us and the information elicited in your interview with an American consular officer, we were not able to issue you an H1B work visa. Therefore, your petition was returned to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) on June 1, 2012. Once KCC receives a petition, it is returned to the approving office of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for review and possible revocation. Please direct all future inquires regarding this case to the approving USCIS office.

Does this means, my visa got rejected

Please provide the suggestion.

Thanks
    Anjaneya Raju

Hi Anjaneya,

This does not mean your visa is rejected. It means some more time may be 1-2 months to hear back from KCC office. You can ask your employer to contact KCC ofice and try to expedite this process.

If your H1b is valid(not revoked) than you should not bother about. if your employer revoked your H1b in that case you might be in trouble or you may have to transfer your h1b to other employer and submit related documents to consulate.

i hope it helps!
    All the best.

Comment

i don't want to scare you. but i am in the same boat. Appeared for visa interview on Nov-09-11. My case was sent back to KCC and USCIS received it on Dec-10-11 for further review.

Haven't heard anything since then. I have been in US for past 5+years. Working in EVC model and have all the valid papers.

Again i don't want to scare you, but want to keep you aware of reality so that you can plan accordingly. I hope your case would get cleared soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X