Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

withdraw H1B Visa (EVC) @ Kolkata Consulate, again going for interview on EC model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• withdraw H1B Visa (EVC) @ Kolkata Consulate, again going for interview on EC model

Hi,

In May 2012 I went for my H1B visa stamping in Kolkata consulate and VO was not willing to give the H1B Visa on the context of EVC - employee employer relationship issue. So I withdraw my application as VO mentioned that USCIS will take atleast 6 months to process/verify my case

Now my H1B is transferred to Direct Vendor and I am planning to go for another interview.

Do my previous employer has to send a H1B withdraw request for my original H1B petition to USCIS before I go for Stamping?

What chances Do I have this time on EC model?

In my case Client is same. I work in client location and its 2 miles away from my new employer.
    Also I have relieving letter from my previous employer mentioning that I am no longer working with them.

Thanks

Do my previous employer has to send a H1B withdraw request for my original H1B petition to USCIS before I go for Stamping?
    >>> Not required. As long as you have withdrawn the previous pending H1B visa application, you are good.

What chances Do I have this time on EC model?
    >>> It is better than EVC.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Dear Dutta,

Please share your visa interview experience @ Kolkata, what are the questions asked during the interview. Your from which region of India (South or East), Is there any difficulty attending interview in Kolkata consulate.

I am planning to book H1B interview slot on 5th July, 2012 @ Kolkata Consulate.

I am carrying following documents for interview, as my employer/petitioner is a small company with 25 employees with In-house project.

Sl. No. Documents
      1 Approved Petition I129 (Original)
      2 LCA (Xerox)
      3 Project Documents (Xerox)
      4 Offer Letter (Original)
      5 Employment Agreement (Original)
      6 Cover Letter from Employer for issuance of Visa (Original)
      7 Previous Experience Certificates (Offer Letters and Relieving Letters)
      8 Education Certificates (From SSC to MBA)
      9 Diploma Certificates
      10 CV
      11 Pay Stubs for latest 3 months

Is any other documents which I need to carry apart from above mentioned documents for interview. I asked my employer to provide financial statements & Tax Returns form of company, He said is not required this is confidential which is not required for interview.

Please revert if any other documents are required for interview, so I can ask my employer to provide.

In regard with project documents what documents I need to carry, as my employer given only broacher and product details. (Name of Product which company is going to develop with merits)

As I came to know, we can attend interview at any US consulate in India irrespective of jurisdiction. Do I need to carry supporting document in evidence for attending interview in other jurisdiction consulate.

As per your experiences which consulate in India is having good success rate. Please provide your contact number.

Please revert at the earliest. I am eagerly waiting for your revert.

Regards,
      Hussain.

Comment

Dear Dutta,

Pls. revert as I am attending interview @ Kolkata Consulate.

Pls. share your experiences of Kolkata Consulate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X