Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 work vis USA

Dear All,

Hi I am Sharavan garaga Currently in Uk completed my masters in HR. I am currently looking for jobs in HR industry, I have a extensive experience of 5 years in customer service industry. I am planning to work in USA and I am new this website I kindly request someone to guide me in processing work visa for USA.

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
    Sharavan Garaga

Find a U.S employer who has a job matching your skill set. The employer can file your H1B under a new CAP on April 1st 2013 with an employment start date of Oct 1st 2013. When the petition gets approved, get the H1B visa stamped at a U.S consulate and travel to U.S to work for the employer on or after september 21st 2013.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Employer

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Find a U.S employer who has a job matching your skill set. The employer can file your H1B under a new CAP on April 1st 2013 with an employment start date of Oct 1st 2013. When the petition gets approved, get the H1B visa stamped at a U.S consulate and travel to U.S to work for the employer on or after september 21st 2013.
      Thank you for your guidance. Can you also guide me in how to find employer in USA matching my skill set as I have discussed earlier I am in Uk do I need to approach any job consultants in Uk.

Comment

Originally posted by sharavan87 View Post
        Thank you for your guidance. Can you also guide me in how to find employer in USA matching my skill set as I have discussed earlier I am in Uk do I need to approach any job consultants in Uk.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X