Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help H3 Visa!

Hello Everyone,

My friend Ananad has Landed to usa last month on visitor visa..basically he want to find H1 job but h1 cap is full and somebody told me about h3 visa.

i need to know is

1) what is h3 visa for?
    2) who can apply for h3 visa for him?
    3) how he can stay here next year and apply for h1 cap next year?

Originally posted by jayesh_patel View Post
    Hello Everyone,

My friend Ananad has Landed to usa last month on visitor visa..basically he want to find H1 job but h1 cap is full and somebody told me about h3 visa.

i need to know is

1) what is h3 visa for?
    2) who can apply for h3 visa for him?
    3) how he can stay here next year and apply for h1 cap next year?
    I am assuming your friend is here on a B1/B2 visa. As per USCIS:

The H-3 nonimmigrant visa category is for an alien coming temporarily to the United States as either a:

1. Trainee to receive training, other than graduate or medical education training, that is not available in the alien’s home country or
    2. Special Education Exchange Visitor to participate in a special education exchange visitor training program for children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities.

In both cases a U.S. employer or organization must file a Form I-129 Petition. I suggest you read USCIS website thoroughly to understand the requirements for H3. As a matter of fact, under category 2 above as per USCIS "There is a numerical limit (or “cap”) on the number of H-3 special education exchange visitors. No more than 50 may be approved in a fiscal year. So far, one has been approved in fiscal year 2012. "

So you can understand how difficult it is to qualify for one.

The above is my opinion and excerpts from USCIS website, not legal advice. Please seek expert help too.

Comment

Sorry for late reply ...Thank you sir and can please let me know where can i find number of h3 visa are available so far i know uscis website shows the data till march.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X