H1 B Background Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Background Check

Last edited by malhotra; 07-13-2012, 08:21 AM.

Originally posted by malhotra View Post
    I was not able to complete my Btech degree since I was not able to clear the last exam. I am currently using a copy of my friend's degree with my original roll no. and enrollment no. although I have my mark sheets for all semesters

I am working with an MNC for the past 6 yrs and I submitted my Mark sheets copy & the degree copy (duplicate) . My company got the L1B stamped for me in 2009. The background check was cleared without any issues.

I am USA right now, and my company has filed H1B for me in June'12 (have the USCIS application #)

Questions:

1. Will my case go through the Education Background check by USCIS?
    2. If the L1B is already stamped, will they do a background check again?
    what do you mean by you are using a copy of your friend's degree? You have to have a US equivalent of a Bachelors and without your degree certificate I don't see how your education evaluation can go through

Comment

Last edited by malhotra; 07-13-2012, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Once figured out, you will be banned for life from entering U.S. The employer who sponsored your L1/H1B will also be in trouble for submittig a **** document to USCIS/Consulate.

Originally posted by malhotra View Post
        I mean..I have modified someone else's degree (same college & university & specilization) and have put my name on it with my original roll no. n all
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X