Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pink Slip 221 G Query-Adminstrative Processing retained documents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Slip 221 G Query-Adminstrative Processing retained documents.

Dear Shervin,

I have attended personal interview on 12th July 2012, during the interview . VO Asked few questions about Project, Education and Past Experience. Later on VO officer handed over DS-158 form to fill up personal, Educational, Height, Weight, Family details and Past Experience Details.

VO (Lady) : She take out DS-158 form, asked to go behind and fill up details.
    My Self : I filled up all my personal details (Height , Weight , Identification Marks), Family Details (Name
    ,Address, Age, Contact Numbers and Relationship), References and Previous Work History.

1. Indian Guy called my name from other counter
    Myself : I showed the DS-158 form and asked is their any problem, he said nothing its administrative
    processing . Informed to fill all the details of family members and work history as well.

2. Another Indian Guy called my name from other counter
    Asked How do you know this employer , Source of Job, How many rounds of interview, Interviewer Names, and contact numbers, Proof of interview, Project Documents, 2 Years Tax Returns Copies, and handed over 221G Pink Slip with marked Petitioner Documents. Informed to submit these documents along with passport.
    Worried Part

Indian Guy : He took all my original certificates (Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Petitioner Documents and all other relevant documents.)
    Myself : Sir Its my original certificates why are you taking this.

Indian Guy : He said its require for their administrative processing.
    Myself : I asked at least give some written confirmation for custody of certificates, he said not required.

Did any one come across such experience and got the visa and how long, will it take to get resolution.

What they will they will do with original certificates ?

When I can get back my original certificates ?

Pls. revert at the earliest.

There are few cases like yours. They sometimes take the original certificates for verification. They will return your originals when the admin process gets over or if you withdraw the visa application. Unfortunately no one can predict the time it takes to get the 221g resolved. If the job is genuine and if the documents are good, you will get the visa stamped. It just might take some time to get the admin process completed. Waiting patiently is the only option.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

221g pink slip- me too

I attanded my interview also on July-16 in the 9:15AM slot and was handed over 221-g. My passport alongwith old passport is with consulate.

I appered on window no 13 , and before moving futher itself I had the thought of God unlucky number 13 :-)
      VO asked me few questions about my past visits and company name/job type etc and then started looking at the screen with a pause. He says your visa is approved but required administrative processing and asked me to go to window no. 30.

I have seen another forum on this site which deals with similar issue in details and offer some insight into the matters. It is in your best interest not to get stressed and your documents will be given to you along with your passport.

As stated in post by shervin143: If the job is genuine and if the documents are good, you will get the visa stamped. It just might take some time to get the admin process completed. Waiting patiently is the only option.

I wish you best of luck and hope the same luck for almighty God :-)
      Last edited by oranaren; 07-17-2012, 05:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

H1b non-exempt 221g pink slip

Hi ,

I went for a VISA stamping for NON-EXEMPT on SEP-07, consulate asked me general questions like Client name, Salary and place were I am going. I was bit nervous since I got 221(G) blue form on my VISA extension on JAN-11. And my company filled for NON-EXEMPT it got approved. Before asking questions consulate was going through my things, and finally she told your almost done and need to go for window 30 for Administrative processing. And holding necessary documents along with my passport.

Next WINDOW Indian lady asked my previous experience and height, and asked about my siblings. Mentioned look your status online with case Number.

1) I had not mentioned my previous experience in my DS-160 form, as guidelines says if your experience more than 5 years in present company , not necessary to mention previous experience. Does this would have caused any issue concern? or my previous 221(G) blue form had any influence on my present case.

Please provide inputs in case you guys have any idea on the above.Right now my case was showing Pending. Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X