Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping interview date

Hi,

I need some advice on visa that we are going to apply for my spouse. Her F2 Visa have been rejected twice within the last 12 months while I was on OPT extension period and there was no reason for rejection on both times. Now my status has been changed to H1b and we are applying for H4...

Question is:
    Do we need to wait for 12 month from last appointment before we apply for H4 VISA? We can't find any available dates for H4 visa appointment. Does that mean because of F2 rejected twice within last year prevent us to schedule a visa appointment? I have seen that if you select NO for question "Have you been refused a visa twice within the last 12 months?” You can see the available dates but not for answer YES for same question.
    Please share your suggestions.

>I have seen that if you select NO for question "Have you been refused a visa twice within the last 12 months?” You can see the available dates but not for answer YES for same question.

So you know your answer. What more suggestions would you want ?
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

My H1B visa is not yet stamped, and I have not been rejected before for any visa, so If I go with my wife to do visa stamping together (H1b and H4), I can take the Visa interview date and she can accompany me, will it be fine or they won't allow her to do stamping with me because her visa was rejected twice.

Now if i think of going with her for visa stamping while taking VISA appointment would they primary applicants (my) history or they would seperately check for both of us (mine not rejected so can do stamping on any avialable dates, and for her rejected twice so can't do stamping with me)

Please suggest what shall we do in this case?

Comment

My H1B visa is not yet stamped, and I have not been rejected before for any visa, so If I go with my wife to do visa stamping together (H1b and H4), I can take the Visa interview date and she can accompany me, will it be fine or they won't allow her to do stamping with me because her visa was rejected twice.
        >>> It is fine. Yu both can attend the visa interview together.

Now if i think of going with her for visa stamping while taking VISA appointment would they primary applicants (my) history or they would seperately check for both of us (mine not rejected so can do stamping on any avialable dates, and for her rejected twice so can't do stamping with me)
        >>> Each application will be analyzed separately.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X