H4 Query Pls reply me immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Query Pls reply me immediately

Hi my wife recently went to stamping in chennai and was asked to provide the following, , i am confused can somebody tell me what is the difference between 1,3 and 4 and my other question i have worked in 2003 whole year but my hourly rate was less and the accumulated salary for 2003 is less than my LCA, im really tensed what reason i need to provide for no 7and 8 aswell, i really appreciate if any body experienced the same, please provide me the solution.

1. Interior and Exterior photos of the principal worker at work (with employer’s permission)
    2. Interior and Exterior photos of the principal worker at home
    3. Photographs (15) of the inside and outside of the petitioner’s work premises to be provided by the employer
    4.Interior and Exterior photos (15) of the petitioning employer’s work premises and of the work premises where the H/L worker will be deployed to be provided by employer
    5.A list of all of the employer’s active projects. Indicate who is the client and point of contact at the client end with phone numbers and email for that person(s). If the contract with the client is held by a third party provide names and contact information for that party as well. Do not sent a batch of contracts in liens of this documentary requirement,
    6.Provide a detailed and specific account of how the H/L worker will be employed during the next 12 months. Be sure to specify location, Client and client contact Information nature of the project and duration of the project.
    7.Explain the H/L worker 2003/2004 earnings, if less than mandated by the LCA please explain.
    8. An explanation from the petitioner/employer that may explain why the principal’s salaries were well under the required minimum set by law

Thanks
    MuraliN

Hi Murali,

I am assuming that #1 will be the photographs of your client's place (This is where you exactly work). #3 might the photographs of your actual employer (where your H1b holds). I am also confused about #4.

Could you please let us know how you are going to respond to the question about the differences in W2?

Another question is are you currently in consulting field or working as a full time employee?

Regards.

Comment

Hi Ronin

I think 4 is the combination of 1 and 3 isnt it? I am in consulting field , i dont know what reason i have to provide for w2 mismatch, please help me with your advise, waiting for your reply

Thanks
      MuraliN

Comment

Hi Murali,

I guess #4 is the future place of job which your employer is supposed to provide.

Regarding the mismatch of W2 with LCA I would suggest to ask your emplyer to provide a letter in such a way that, if he provided you any accomodation, food or travelling expenses, ask him to include in that explanation letter. please remember that he has to show the proofs for that. also ask him to include that he is going to pay back the due wages soon (eventhoug he never pays, just for the sake of this query).

If your employer refuses to give such letter, then you have a right to write a letter explaining all these facts addressed to chennai consulate and finally include that because of this employers action(not paying salary regularly) you wanna quit that job and search for better employer. I hope you alredy did this.

Also include your current pay stubs and bank statement showing your savings and letter from your current employer about the continuation of present job.

Try to provide all other required documents asked by chennai consulate.

Hope this helps.
        RONIN.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for your reply, i really appreciate it, regarding the number 4 pictures he doesnt know where im going to get the project, but currently im on a project from march 05 and currently my project is till the middle of next year? in this case i am thinking i can show my current work pictures ? please reply me

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

in this case you need to show the contrat that says about present project will go upto next year middle. just show them the current place of work photos.

thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Any updates? Please share.

Comment

Hi Ron

Im still collecting the documents , my company attorney has been involved, he advised to get the amended w2 for 2003 and 2004, we told the samething to our cpa , still did not get the response from him , in case if it is not possible attorney is saying you have to get a letter from your employer stating he will pay the back wages soon. Does this back wages letter help me? please give me your advise sir and also some people take a letter from congress man , i dont how to approach them , is it really required to take a letter from congress man?

Please reply me immediately

Thanks
                muralin

Comment

Hi,
                  Seems like your dependants got a 221(g). I think the following tips will help you.
                  Sl #1 pertains to the photos that you click of your workplace.
                  Sl #3 pertains to the photos of your workplace provided to you from your employer. This can even be downloaded and taken a print-out of from the Internet.
                  Sl #4 is the photos of the client's place that you are doing your project (incase u are in software and working for a consultant who places you with clients). If are working directly for your employer, you don't have to produce these photos.
                  As far as earnings inconsistent with LCA is concerned, it is enough if in the subsequent years you have earned in accordance with the LCA.
                  Therefore with regard to points 7 and 8 of your query, it means that you and your employer have to write a letter addressed to the Consulate explaining why your wage has been inconsistent to the LCA.

VEENA
                  VEENA
                  (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X