Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilemma, plz help...

hello,

Had my h4 visa interview at hyderabad on 13th march 2012, submitted documents on 26th march and 27th june.So far my case has been pending till now.Today when i checked my case online, it showed pending processing on consulate website, but as 'refused ' on Department of state website with a response date of 20th july 2012.So I called DOS to confirm this, but they said, that case is still undergoing processing and the application was not refused. So can anyone plz tell me wats going on and which status could be the correct status of my case.

Thanks

Geet

@ Geetch

Even my application status on dos website is showing refused with response date 20th July. I had called Dos and as per them my application is pending at mumbai consulate for H1b.

Comment

@ Anandblueslip,

Thanks for the reply, am still confused about wats happening, called DOS today, they stay case is pending.My husband approached senator, and got a reply from consulate general, that my case is still pending on 12th of july.Got an email from VFS , stating the same.Plz do update me about ur status

Originally posted by AnandBlueSlip View Post
      Even my application status on dos website is showing refused with response date 20th July. I had called Dos and as per them my application is pending at mumbai consulate for H1b.

Comment

Frustrating...

I have also emailed vfs to confirm application status..awaiting their reply...Many of the applicants with blue slip status on dos website is shown "refused" with response date as 20th july...I will update once i receive a response from vfs.......

Comment

@Anandblueslip

Thanks for the reply again, i emailed VFS and got a reply yesterday , that my case is under admin processing.By the way I received white slip at hyderabad.

Originally posted by AnandBlueSlip View Post
          I have also emailed vfs to confirm application status..awaiting their reply...Many of the applicants with blue slip status on dos website is shown "refused" with response date as 20th july...I will update once i receive a response from vfs.......

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X