Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Question

Hi,

My h1b was rejected on may 2010 in india Since then i did not applied any h1b, the reson for h1b rejection was, the VO was not satisfied with employer employee relationship,This year i have applied h1b through a company.Let me if the visa officer asks me why your previous h1b was rejected at the time of visa interview then , What would be the apprpiate answers to this question?

Regards
    SR

Originally posted by susantroutray View Post
    Hi,

My h1b was rejected on may 2010 in india Since then i did not applied any h1b, the reson for h1b rejection was, the VO was not satisfied with employer employee relationship,This year i have applied h1b through a company.Let me if the visa officer asks me why your previous h1b was rejected at the time of visa interview then , What would be the apprpiate answers to this question?

Regards
    SR
    Answer what you have just mentioned here. Do not lie, the VO would know why it was rejected and a lie will land you in more trouble

Comment

Originally posted by rvisak View Post
      Answer what you have just mentioned here. Do not lie, the VO would know why it was rejected and a lie will land you in more trouble
      Thanks for your reply

Should i say like The VO was not convinced with employee employer relationship criteria as i was going for third party consulting..This was the main reason behind rejection..

Comment

Originally posted by susantroutray View Post
        Thanks for your reply

Should i say like The VO was not convinced with employee employer relationship criteria as i was going for third party consulting..This was the main reason behind rejection..
        Yes. In fact in the DS 160 you will have to mention the rejection as well so just mention that the VO was not satisfied with the E-E relationship

Comment

Originally posted by rvisak View Post
          Yes. In fact in the DS 160 you will have to mention the rejection as well so just mention that the VO was not satisfied with the E-E relationship
          Many thanks for your quick response...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X