Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L2 to H4 (Change of Status) Application Filing Delayed !! Urgent!! Please Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 to H4 (Change of Status) Application Filing Delayed !! Urgent!! Please Help!!

Hi,

On November 15, 2011 I've got approval for my visa change of status from L1 to H1 from "X" employer. My wife was holding L2 status and my employer told that her H4 can be applied after my H1 approval and hence did not file for her H4 with my H1 application. Later by the time I submitted all her documents and my employer took his own time, it was March 20, 2012 by when her application was actually filed with USCIS for Change of Status from L2 to H4.

Last week we have received "Notice of Action" or Query from USCIS seeking the explanation for delay in filing her application.

May I request someone out there to help with this situation, please?

What are the chances of getting the approval --
    1) if we provide some explanation?
    2) if we go through some attorney?
    3) if my wife goes to India to get the stamping?

Please Help us!! We need to provide the explanation by August 21, 2012 and hence your quick response/help is greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Originally posted by vijay.munagala View Post
    Hi,

On November 15, 2011 I've got approval for my visa change of status from L1 to H1 from "X" employer. My wife was holding L2 status and my employer told that her H4 can be applied after my H1 approval and hence did not file for her H4 with my H1 application. Later by the time I submitted all her documents and my employer took his own time, it was March 20, 2012 by when her application was actually filed with USCIS for Change of Status from L2 to H4.

Last week we have received "Notice of Action" or Query from USCIS seeking the explanation for delay in filing her application.

May I request someone out there to help with this situation, please?

What are the chances of getting the approval --
    1) if we provide some explanation?
    2) if we go through some attorney?
    3) if my wife goes to India to get the stamping?

Please Help us!! We need to provide the explanation by August 21, 2012 and hence your quick response/help is greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.
    I am in the same boat, can u please help me and suggest something. Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X