Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Stamping in Canada????

Hi,

I want to got to Canada for H1-B stamping by the end of Jan 2013..I have question is that it is the right time for me to go for stamping at that time or I need to Wait for Some time..My i-94 expires in July 2013(as F1)..I will explain my Situation as follows.

I joined Company 'X' in Aug 2010 during my initial OPT and wasted 10 months.During that time i didn't did any Job.After that i moved to Company 'Y' and worked untill February 2012.After that i moved to Company 'Z' and working right now.In June 2012 I applied H-1B and got approved.But From February 2012 to July 2012 they run the Payroll under the Company 'Z' sister's company.Right now they told to me is that they will run the payroll by the end of August month under H1-B approved Company 'Z'.

I am working from March 2011 to Present under the same client.My project is untill Jan 2013 and also the client will assign the next project too.And also they will provide the Client letter when i go for Stamping by the end of Jan 2013.

Mine is EC model Right now...My question is that should i need to take My "PO" when i go for stamping???..And also i changed two employers during my working(including Sister company and working under third company)..Is it safe to go for stamping(But i worked under the same client)?????.....Please give suggestions????

Thanks
    Siddhu

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X